The Plano West Runnin' Wolves Booster Club is a non-profit organization that supports the Plano West Runnin' Wolves Cross Country and Track & Field teams through:
- Fundraising activities that support team events and scholarships;
- Communications to the community, parents, athletes, coaches, Plano West Senior High,
Jasper High, and Shepton High Schools about athletic and Booster Club events;
- Organizing specific team social events;
- Promoting parent and community involvement in events as needed;
- Encouraging school spirit and respect; and
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
The Booster Club exists to support the coaches and activities to ensure a strong, well-run program for all Runnin’ Wolves Cross Country and Track & Field athletes. All parents are invited to attend monthly Booster Club meetings.